GIACT’s new report, Securing Faster Payments: Addressing the Account Validation Rule, discusses the rapid growth of ACH payments, the latest fraud trends surrounding faster payments as well as how to secure ACH transactions.
Breaking Down Nacha’s WEB Debit Account Validation Rule
The report comes in advance of Nacha’s Account Validation Rule change. The rule, which took effect on March 19, 2021, serves as a guide on addressing account validation measures.
What You’ll Learn
- How to comply with the new Nacha requirements regarding account validation;
- Best practices in account validation;
- How to adapt to Nacha’s requirements, in effect since March 19, 2021, regarding account validation for WEB debits;
- The latest fraud trends surrounding faster payments, particularly as the protocols for securing transactions move from the office to the home; and
- How GIACT’s identity and account verification solutions – including gAUTHENTICATE® and gVERIFY® – strengthen protections against different types of identity fraud schemes, business email compromise and other social engineering tactics.