Companies across the U.S. are becoming increasingly susceptible to new fraud tactics, battling real life criminals in the areas of identity validation, account takeover and peer-to-peer payments.
Rising up to meet these challenges requires strategic planning and situational threat awareness.
Join John Buzzard, Security Analyst at Javelin Strategy & Research and David Barnhardt, Director of GIACT Experience as they present the latest findings from the GIACT sponsored research paper Identity Fraud in the Digital Age. Register below to watch the on-demand webinar recording.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn how identity fraud can erode consumer trust when companies fail to detect fraud;
- Visualize the current threat landscape by understanding how criminals are exploiting companies and their clients;
- Learn why the Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated fraud in digital channels;
- Take away solid recommendations for improving fraud detection and prevention; and
- Learn about GIACT’s suite of real-time solutions that help companies mitigate payments fraud and risk.